Bodhi Shrawan Dharma Sangha USA, Inc. (BSDS USA) is a non-profit organization established as the USA chapter of BSDS with the blessing of Mahasambodhi Dharmasangha Guru in 2011. The principal office of the BSDS USA is located at California, USA. Mahasambodhi Dharmasangha Guru is the highest authority of the Bodhi Shrawan Dharma Sangha USA.
The purpose of the BSDS USA is to organize and operate Maitri Dharma Centres and facilitate spreading Bodhimarga darshan Maitridharma of Guru Mahasambodhi Dharmasangha. May the whole world take the Maitri wisdom to heart and awaken!
Dedication of assets
The BSDS USA is not organized for the private gain of any person. The properties and assets of the BSDS USA are irrevocably dedicated for charitable purposes.
Rules and Regulations
The 11 Maitri Precepts
1. Never break oneness and equality, on account of name, appearance, caste, religion, colour, class, gender, belief, community, nation, power, position, ability and so forth; that means, give up all discord be it worldly or spiritual.
2. Having found the eternal dharma, marga and the Guru, remain respectful to all religions and beliefs.
3. Never start rifts or doubts with untruths, charges, counter-charges, belittling, or meaningless talk.
4. Resist all teachings and paths leading to separation, rifts or boundaries, stay steadfast in the true marga-practice.
5. Resist doing even the least harmful karma-actions throughout life in true guru marga-practice, melt totally into Guru’s truth-nature becoming part of it.
6. Before being truly merged in the essence of dharma, refrain from expounding it with clever words; while still mired in hearsay, rumour, and propaganda, do not draw others into delusion.
7. Avoid any and all daemonic behaviour: violence, killing, harming or hurting living beings; choose pure nourishment.
8. Do not think less of people or countries on account of national identity.
9. Rooted in true guru marga-practice, dedicate all karma-actions, thought and speech to the uplift of the whole world including ourselves.
10. When searching for Truth, the GuruMarga Path begins to take shape within the heart, merging with Guru nature for the well-being of all life in the universe.
11. Remain always in highest and deepest awareness realising the various precepts in the soul, free of all bondage and constraints.